Welcome to the Rockin' TJ Ranch Vacation Home. I hope you find this property a perfect location!
View our Listing and Reviews on VRBO (Vacation Rentals By Owner)
Fall / Winter Special, FREE box lunches for 3 days of your stay!!
Great deal for Hunters, Fisherman, or Skiers. Call for more details!
- A cozy country home on 10 acres of manicured landscape, a vacation oasis itself without leaving the property! A peaceful magical place where magnificent cottonwood trees sway along the pristine waters of Hyalite creek which flows diagonally thorough my meadows to grace your morning cup of coffee or the evening stars!
- Just 4 mile west of Bozeman in a small ravine which hides the view of town, the home is secluded yet convenient with lots of Montana charm offering spectacular Bridger Mountain views, wildlife, meadows, creek and a pond.
- Open year round.
- Centrally location in the valley allowing access to attractions in every direction.
- Three bedrooms - two kings and one queen size new comfy beds, sleeps 6 .
- Large rock fireplace.
- Hot tub.
- Loads more amenities listed in scrolling tab below!
This property is like a mini private resort. I also have on site:
- Licensed kitchen to purchase box lunches for your day explorations, hunting, skiing, and fishing trips etc., breakfast or full meals whichever you choose. Or try my in-house Chicago style pizza vendor, 3rd Floor Pizza, who can whip you up a delicious pizza. Dine In on the patio by the creek or Take Out to the house or on the go.
- Licensed salon and spa for all your hair and make-up needs OR enjoy peaceful massages by the creek.
- Cross Country ski lessons available on site through-out the winter months.
- Horse drawn sleigh rides and ice skating on the creek.
- Event planning is our pleasure to provide! Just fill out a check list so I can help you plan your whole vacation!
- An Event Reception Facility is also located on the property that can accommodate weddings, reunions, parties, and business conferences seminars or retreats.
- Owner /manager lives on site to provide security and maintenance and can field any other needs whether forgotten items, directions, or basic care.
For your safety, I have a public water system licensed by the State of Montana Department of Environmental Quality and the home is licensed by the Gallatin County Sanitarians for vacation homes. My commercial kitchen is also licensed by both agencies. Bottled water is not required! My water is safe refreshing and great for drinking!
The home location is superbly located to access the best skiing Montana has to offer. Big Sky Ski Resort, Moonlight Basin Resort, and Bridger Bowl Ski Resort are all equal distances from this home. Big Sky offers a leisure bus with 4-5 round trips per day just 1 mile away as well as an outdoor rental company 1 mile from here. Yellowstone National Park is an hour and one half away. Bozeman is also a College Town which offers many cultural, sporting, and musical experiences all through the year.
Please do not hesitate to call or e-mail for more information or more pictures! 1-406-585-0595