Montana Weddings, Special Events, And Catering
Event Planning – Your Wedding – Your Event – Your Way
At the Rockin’ TJ Ranch Montana Weddings, Special Events And Catering, we offer many services to choose beyond the basic venue package. Whether you are planning a destination or local event, you can trust the Rockin’ TJ planners to help you design it just the way you envision it. We make the planning process worry free with a list of available package options that range from simply the venue to every detail of your wedding. We take the guess-work out of planning your event, leaving you more time to enjoy the creative fun. We offer the professional help of vendor coordination, to bringe all of the amenities you need for your wedding under one roof. We carefully select our preferred vendors for their excellence and we are confident they will enhance every part of your event. So, no matter how much or how little help you desire, it is Your Wedding, Your Event, Your Way at the Rockin’ TJ Ranch!
Learn more about our dedication to safety by visiting our Public Licenses page!
Venue use includes tables, chairs, benches, and major cleaning. The venue is available from 10am to 9am. The salon is also only available for use from 10am to 9pm per Rockin’ TJ policies.
All Inclusive Package Proposals Can Include:
- Set up of ceremony, to include benches, arch and aisle decor.
- Set up of grand hall for reception to include of tables and chairs, linens and table service for guests, dessert, gift and buffet tables.
- Breakdown and cleaning of ceremony and reception after event.
- Executive chef’s buffet or plated meal with appetizers choices, linens and napkins, all tableware and service items to execute the menu*. Estimated cost of menu to be determined.
- BYO alcohol with bar and beverage set up, bar service ware, ice, breakdown and clean up.
- Experienced DJ service for rehearsal, ceremony, reception and dancing.
- Designer wedding cake, both delicious and amazing.
- Professional day-of-wedding planner, includes rehearsal.
- Officiate to perform ceremony, includes rehearsal.
- Estimated floral arrangements, to include: bridal bouquet, bride’s maids’ stems, boutonnieres, corsages, table flowers in vases, votive candles, on site design and delivery.
- Salon Stylist for bride, day-of-wedding and one practice prior to the day for hair and make-up.
- Production and service charge includes all staff to perform food service, reception and event staff, as well as day-of concierge services. Event coordinator will perform vendor arrangements and coordinate event with client prior to event.
*Menu subject to a possible 7% economic increase after 6 months of bid date.